<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, June 09, 2005


Kal Update 

A kiss,
on the hand,
may be..
quite "Continental"...(and a bit poofy)

But this Grade 50 diamond armour is a girl's geek's best friend!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Isn't it stunning? *SIGH*

The great thing about Kal, is that when you're bored killing stuff, you can go shopping! Alex is often PMing me from beyond the grave to say, "Quit hanging around the merchants, Sally. Get back out there!"

I haven't got nearly enough money for this, but I girl can dream, can't she?

The Danish Guys want us to send them some of these:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If I send a box of them, I wonder if they'll get me my cool armour?

NOTE: Alex does not share my feelings about this matter. I believe he described it as "poxy and gay".


Permalink | Pre Haloscan 0 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?