<$BlogRSDURL$>


Monday, May 23, 2005


Twisted by the Dark Side, young Sally has become.. 

I have never played a role playing computer game. All those stats. I don't think so. However, since Alex's disappearance from the blogosphere into the virtual world that is Kal On line, I've adopted a "if you can't beat 'em" mentality. Having said that, it's totally addictive. I've become quite attached to my character, and would be most displeased to find myself being eaten by a tiger.

Thanks to my dearest, and a very nice Danish bloke, I've acquired top level armour, and a kick-ass bow. Last night I went from level 1 to level 10, merrily killing demons without sustaining a scratch. The Danish guy has an assassin's mask, and it was quite funny standing chatting to him as other players fled in terror!

But this being me, I still haven't got the hang of basic things. Like navigation. The website gives you maps, and granted, I'm sure they're very good maps. Unless you live in my head. A 2D aerial map is of no use to me whatsoever. And the mouse-control. It's taking me a long time to get used to.

So, if you play this, or know someone who does, look out for the archer with the expensive kit who keeps running into walls, and getting stuck and/or lost. Completely clueless, but with superior firepower!


Permalink | Pre Haloscan 0 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?