<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, April 21, 2005


That Gets My Vote! 

The U.K General Election is to be held on May 5th.

In the absence of any letters from the residents of Ohio telling me how to vote, I took a look at this quiz. Apparently, I should vote Green, but I don't see how tree-hugging'll reduce my Council Tax.

Luckily, there is another option. Namely, The Monster Raving Loony Party!

This is an actual Political Party, previously headed by "Screaming Lord Sutch", and presently led by one "Howling Lord Hope".

Check out their 2005 manifesto. Excerpt:

LAW AND ORDER

Police helmets will be reintroduced and made even sillier. The higher a police rank, then the higher the hat becomes.


If you took the quiz, please be kind enough to drop your results in the comments. I'm interested. Thanks.


Permalink | Pre Haloscan 0 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?