<$BlogRSDURL$>


Saturday, April 09, 2005


Four Year Old Speed Freak 

The Fair was in town today. Tara likes the Merry-Go-Rounds, of course. But they bore her after two revolutions. She gets this little expression on her face, as if she wishes they would take off, or something...

She'd been on a Waltzer before, and loved it, as I do. I don't mind rides that pull g's, as long as they're not sickeningly repetitive, and I stay upright. But this one was evil. I honestly thought my back was going to break.

Here are pictures, just in case you don't know what I'm going on about:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Usually I'm the one leaning to make the thing spin even faster, but this was something else!

She just sat there, with a stoic expression on her face until it ended. When we discovered it'd been so fast her shoes had come off.

She'll love The Pepsi Max this summer! Only 3.5g, and much easier on the spine.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I know it might seem teeny-tiny to you 'Murcans, but it goes out over the sea! Can't wait :-)

As long as she steers clear of rides like this, I'll be happy!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

What are your favourite Fairground Attractions?


Permalink | Pre Haloscan 0 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?