<$BlogRSDURL$>


Sunday, April 24, 2005


Evil Sally and the Blender 

My husband has been skulking around for the last twenty-four hours, muttering, "Murderer.." whenever he sees me. Why?

I made a banana smoothie with peanut butter. Alex is allergic to nuts, and I am constantly forgetting this. I was justifiably proud of the fact that I'd made a healthy and nutritious drink with the new blender, without loss of life or limb...or so I thought.

He'd just taken a huge swig of it, when I froze in horror. "Spit it out!", I screamed. He was standing there, obviously wondering if I'd finally lost my mind.

"It's got nuts in it!", did the trick, and he was soon over the sink, repeatedly rinsing his mouth with water.

Luckily, there was no real damage apart from tingly lips, and a swollen tongue.

Make of that, what you will...


Permalink | Pre Haloscan 0 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?