<$BlogRSDURL$>


Friday, March 25, 2005


The Greatest Story Ever Told: A Guest post by Tara 

Yesterday, the Easter Bunny left footprints all over my school, and gave me chocolate!

I brought home all the things I'd made, including my special Easter Story book. My teacher had us copy sentences off the board. It was hard work, but worth it, as my parents were visibly moved to tears when they read it. Daddy even had to leave the room to compose himself at one point. I think it might have been these pages:

Jesus shared dread and wine.

Jesus fried on the Cross.


I drew a beautiful picture of Our Lord rising into Heaven with pins in His hands, too.

What I don't understand, is why, after all this effort, my Mummy said that she wanted me to stay aged four forever!

Do you?


Permalink | Pre Haloscan 0 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?