<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, March 24, 2005


Finally... 

After a nasty hour-long battle with my template, my beloved Alex has installed Haloscan comments!

You'd think, that after a long, tough working day, he'd want to put his feet up, relax, and watch the traffic roll in on his blog, but no. The man is a Saint. He's spent most of his day off today sorting other things out.

My links now open in new windows, and you can also chat in the message board top right. (Not real time, so hit refresh to see the next message). I've also got your names coming up if you hover over your blog name. The piece of code which made it impossible to leave a break at the end of a post has also been fixed, to my eternal gratitude.

In the words of an email VW sent me once, somebody deserves a nice meal ;-)


Permalink | Pre Haloscan 0 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?