<$BlogRSDURL$>


Sunday, March 13, 2005


Book Meme: A Guest Post from Tara 

My Daddy was being a Jedi on the other machine, and Mummy was reading. What's the point of having a laptop just sitting there? I decided to see what this "internet" business was all about, logged on, and found out I had a message! Cool! Scrolling down I saw it was from this cutie. And he lives in Florida! Does it get much better than that when you're four years old? I like the internet!

Here goes, Handsome!

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451. Which book do you want to be?

(Wasn't that a film? My Mummy said it was bollocks. Oops! Where's the delete key?) I'd like to be "Sleeping Beauty".

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

The Prince, obviously, but I'm over that now #1 Son.

The last book you bought is?

A book about butterflies. I'm learning all about butterflies in school. (I wonder if I can impress #1 Son with my knowledge of Dinosaurs from last term?)

The last book you read?

Princesses are Not Quitters. From the library.

What are you currently reading?

Well, I'm reading these at school, but my Mummy doesn't like them. Don't get her started on all that.

Five books I would take to a desert island:

SAS Survival Guide

Mummy's precious Ladybird collection.

A Bible. Hey, if I've gone anywhere near those Ladybird books, I'm going to be praying a lot.

My Panini Disney Princess Sticker Album.

Does a laptop count as a book? I don't think I can live without this Internet thingy now.

Who am I going to pass this onto?

My Daddy

I don't kn... WOW! More Eye Candy! I wonder if he has time?

Oh God. Gotta run. Mummy's finished her book and I'm not supposed to touch this.

Night All!


Permalink | Pre Haloscan 2 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?