<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, January 20, 2005


Shrek Day 

Oh, we had fun at school today... Can you sense the enthusiasm yet?

Our children were invited to dress as a character from the movie, or "just in green!" for this fundraiser.

Hello? It was fine for the boys, with their combat pants etc...and the sisters of boys, but what was I to dress Tara as?

Oh, sod it, I thought. She can wear her Barbie Princess and the Pauper dress. It turned out that quite a few Moms had the same idea, so that wasn't the problem. Oh no. The problem came when I was in her classroom getting her changed this morning, and a certain little boy all dressed in green said:

"You don't look like Princess Fiona! She has a green dress. I'm Shrek! I've got a mask!"

To which she replied:

"My Daddy told me you wouldn't need one"


Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha! "Fair Play", as we say here.


Permalink | Pre Haloscan 3 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?