<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, December 16, 2004


She's fine. Just feeling a little horse. 

Oh the joys of the emergency room at Christmastime!

Tara swallowed a plastic pony, whilst in the care of my parents. Apparently, she came downstairs, coughing and gasping, and told them what she had done. We all met up at the hospital, and she seemed to be fine except she complained of a sore throat. As we expected, there was no X-Ray, and we were told to just "watch" for it.

Great.

What's the best way to do this? Clingfilm over the toilet seat or what?

I'll just have to console myself by muttering that old joke punchline as I attempt it:

"With all this crap, I figure there must be a pony!"

UPDATE: "Clingfilm". I think it's also called "Saran Wrap". Wonderful multi-purpose invention...



Permalink | Pre Haloscan 8 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?