<$BlogRSDURL$>


Saturday, November 20, 2004


Spiderman Is Coming To Town 

My parents took Tara into the town centre to watch the "Santa" parade. The last thing I expected on her return was for her to come bounding through the door yelling, "I saw Spiderman!"

Okay, I suppose he'd make a great sidekick for Santa, especially when he can't easily get the sleigh parked, but I digress.

For some reason, Spiderman abseiled down the highest building in town, which is a 20 storey block of, ahem, social housing. The people that are existing there make the Munchkins look classy.

When I heard about the stunt I couldn't stop laughing imagining all the crackheads, stoners and drunks looking out of their windows and seeing Spiderman go past. And they would, too. These people don't do curtains.

Whoever thought of that is a genius!


Permalink | Pre Haloscan 5 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?