<$BlogRSDURL$>


Friday, October 22, 2004


Blogroll Musings 

As you know, I'm crap at updating my blogroll. If I'm looking for something new, I'll lazily surf off Boudicca's site, because she's super-organised, and I know I'll find something good there.

If I want to read Frank J, I click the link, then go read the paper while the page loads.

As for my "Everyday Reads", they're all stored haphazardly in one folder, without any particular preference as to where. Just a vague approximation of alphabetical order. I just sling them in there. But Fate, it seems, has conspired to create order of a sort. Check this out:

IMAO

Mountineer Musings

Madfish Willie's Cyber Saloon

Man Meets Baby

What has been going on in The Champagne Room? Does my computer have psychic powers?

So, I was wondering, could your blogroll tell a little story?

DISCLAIMER: This post is in no way intended to frighten either of the lovely above-mentioned people. This computer accepts no responsibility, or liability for events in the near, or distant future. Neither does it do Lottery Number requests.


Permalink | Pre Haloscan 3 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?