<$BlogRSDURL$>


Monday, August 16, 2004


Time for some fun!

As my blogbrother Johnny - Oh reminded me, I've been thinking of having a costume party here at blogspot. Well darn if I don't have FOUR (count 'em) things to celebrate!

New images (courtesy of Alex), and Evil Glenn quote!

Johnny's song, courtesy of _Jon's server!

An unprecedented second in the comments to Frank J's funniest ever "In My World"! (I know, I wasn't very original. Too excited)

Tammi and Boudicca came through the hurricane safe and well!

So you're all very welcome to don the kinky costume of your choice and trash the place participate in a small, controlled social gathering.

We'll be in and out, but you'll have plenty of opportunity to "look around" when we're asleep.



Permalink | Pre Haloscan 30 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?