<$BlogRSDURL$>


Sunday, August 22, 2004


Stalking 101 

Having inexplicably moved up several categories in The Ecosystem, although I suspect I'll stay put now, I had a little look at my readers. Beloved Bad - Example Family members were all present and accounted for, plus one or two others.

On the map at sitemeter, the majority of my traffic comes, of course, from the U.S. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that I'm being read, or have been read in Jerusalem! There I am in the blogroll of the lovely Rachel Ann of Willow Tree! I was hooked as soon as I saw that "Welcome" image.

So, grabbing my binoculars I set off stalking in earnest and found this great post about parenthood, and this shocker at her new home. Daily reading? Has to be. Also, and this may sound silly, the name reasonated. My name was once the same as hers.



Permalink | Pre Haloscan 3 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?