<$BlogRSDURL$>


Friday, August 20, 2004


Oh the Shame...# 2 

Lunchtime. They came to me in droves: "Miss! Miss! Danny's got handcuffs!".
I was exhausted, and told the offending child to report to the Office and hand them in IMMEDIATELY.

I was too tired to laugh. Too tired to check.

Upon finishing lunch, I passed by the Headmaster's Office. A plump, tearful child sat outside with her hands firmly cuffed.

I couldn't resist it:

"Have we changed our discipline policy?"

I wasn't to know that prospective parents were touring the school, for God's sake!

Luckily, I didn't have to 'phone the mother who had to be reached for the keys. She turned up with no sense of embarrassment at all. Neither did I have to explain the situation to the parents of the handcuffed child...



Permalink | Pre Haloscan 1 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?