<$BlogRSDURL$>


Monday, August 30, 2004


"Life Doesn't Have a Rewind Button. 

Ever wish it did?"

I just finished "Do You Remember the First Time?", by Jenny Colgan. It was an O.K easy read,(an hour or so, if you don't have kids), but I LOVED the premise.

Imagine waking up one day to find you're 16 years younger! When I was 16, and reaping the benefits of 15-20 hours dance training per week, I had a body Britney would die for, but I was also a desperately insecure child. In the character's case, she's got the body, coupled with the wit and sass of Carrie Bradshaw. Does it get any cooler than that?

She has a month before she goes back to her life as a 32 year old.

What would you do in that month?

Personally, I'd take full advantage of the digital camera.



Permalink | Pre Haloscan 19 | |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?